An exciting supplement for convenient campaigns of Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures.
Sometimes heroes must wander…
Shadows gather throughout the world, threatening you, your village, your friends, and your family.
The lands are wide and wild, filled with dangerous foes and fantastic treasures. You are a little older now, ready to see the world far from the village, face the darkest threats, and make your own legend. It is time for you and your companions to leave home.
Travel further afield...
Just as Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures provides for an exciting evening of play with zero prep, Further Afield offers guidelines and rules to create and run an extended campaign in the same spirit. Now the players and gamemaster work together to create the myths, legends, and rumors of a unique setting. Included in this book are all the necessary tools to create your world, travel and explore within it, defeat great and terrible adversaries, and reap the rewards of adventures even further beyond the wall.
• Collaborative player-driven campaign creation for making your own shared sandbox.
• Threat Packs for dynamic villains and dangers affecting the world beyond the village.
• Helpful hints and systems for integrating new characters into existing groups.
• Rules for creating magical items through your crafts, deeds, or sorcerous powers.
• Four Threat Packs, including the Blighted Land and the Vengeful Wyrm.
Get Beyond the Wall - Further Afield
at DriveThru RPG
Heroes Young and Old
A compilation of Playbooks and tools for characters in games of Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures.
Champions rise and fall by the company they keep...
There are dangers throughout the land, but your home is not unguarded. A hero might spring from any number of origins: the children of the nobility, unlikely champions within the village, or wanderers from the land of faerie. Make your name, stand with your friends, and defend your family.
Meet new heroes, young and old...
Heroes Young and Old compiles all of the free material from four addons for Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures, and gives more besides. This book helps players and gamemasters create their own Character Playbooks, tell stories with new spells, rituals, and magic items, and populate their villages and worlds with interesting NPCs and monsters. Also included are rules for the gnome, a new fantastic creature.
• Collected material from The Village, The Nobility, Dwarves, Elves, and Halflings, and The Elders, including old favorites, like the Nobleman’s Wild Daughter, the Assistant Beast Keeper, and the Dwarven Mentor.
• Six new Character Playbooks, including the Knightless Squire, the Recluse Wizard, and the Gnomish Godparent.
• New spells, rituals, magic items, rare herbs, traits, and bestiary entries.
• Guidelines for making your own Character Playbooks.
Get Beyond the Wall - Heroes Young and Old
at DriveThru RPG